Joe's Tech Review

The most up to date Tech news and Reviews by the PEOPLE!

THe firmware has been reviewed and confirmed by me to be the same firmware in operation  in the tw818 tw816- and tw810. I have gone through my watch phones and have researched the builds, and  have concluded this to be a compatable firmware... THank you for your membership and donation.

Click this link for your $1.50 Donation and download of Firmware TW...

This is original firmware for twxxx series.
Please use at your own risk or seek help when preparing to work it.,
joe

Views: 1716

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joe, nice news, but... Em, a little useless without the instructions on how to flash this. Do you happen to know the way to obtain that also? This would be the main advantage =)

What's up Anthony?!!!... It's always a pleasure getting your insight on things. I purposely uplaoded the firmware first....it's better to have it now than to try to find it later (just download it and save it until I post or another posts the correct transfer software)... I will post the firmware transfer program when i finish  researching the two i have come across...one has more functions than the other, and both seem to work without the BOX... the rough firmware cable i tried to make failed. I'm making another now.

My new slogans... (WATCH what you say) and the great ( TALK TO THE HAND)...catchy ahhhh!!!

Watch what you say....later.. :)

Anthony Zakharchuk said:

Joe, nice news, but... Em, a little useless without the instructions on how to flash this. Do you happen to know the way to obtain that also? This would be the main advantage =)

Absolutelly awesome news, Joe! Will look forward for your research results :)

Joseph C. Grange Jr. said:

What's up Anthony?!!!... It's always a pleasure getting your insight on things. I purposely uplaoded the firmware first....it's better to have it now than to try to find it later (just download it and save it until I post or another posts the correct transfer software)... I will post the firmware transfer program when i finish  researching the two i have come across...one has more functions than the other, and both seem to work without the BOX... the rough firmware cable i tried to make failed. I'm making another now.

My new slogans... (WATCH what you say) and the great ( TALK TO THE HAND)...catchy ahhhh!!!

Watch what you say....later.. :)

Anthony Zakharchuk said:

I would like to bring this discussion up. Maybe, just maybe someone has obtained the way to flash the watchphones?

As most watchphones are MTK based this information seems to be useful.

Attachments:

i downloaded this but how do i instal it in to my fone

This is not Easy...you can brick your phone...do it at your own risk.

the firmware is just a clean (old) version of the twxxx series (not an updated) version, but can still be used.

If you want to do this there are somethings you need to download... (flash program for your Computer, drivers for the watch and a Dongle/usb adapter ...sold on ebay.)

I will get back to you after you think about it.

peace out.

joe

romefuller said:

i downloaded this but how do i instal it in to my fone

Joe do you have a flash that has or adds the Skype and qq software. I don't have this in my tw818 but I see some vendors now have it in the TW8** that they are selling

THE FLASH FILES are standard/original . I do not have the newer files. I will try to find it and post it to you. meanwhile ,try to look for .Jar files of Skype and test them on the phone....ex Skype mini/ mini Skype.

John said:

Joe do you have a flash that has or adds the Skype and qq software. I don't have this in my tw818 but I see some vendors now have it in the TW8** that they are selling

there is no Skype for Java.

There is another protocol that allows games  it is the mrp. click the link for definition MRP PLATFORM . This protocol is in my s9130 models and with a good internet connection they work with the preloaded social media loaded on phone . I will go back to my tw810 and see what Skype I had on it. (it was Java) but did not operate cleanly at all.

The only watch phone I can verify for video conferencing is the s730 and s760 models. check my first review of the s730.

From what I have read here flashing the phone is quite an undertaking. I have seen some of the TW810's with newer firmware that come with Skype and qq and a qwerty keyboard. For 90$ I could have a nice black TW810 to go with my silver TW818. I  would be nowhere near the collection Joe has :)

Has anyone gotten video calling to work on a TW 8** to function

If not maybe I'll just wait to see what the android 2.3 Z2 looks like in October.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Joseph C. Grange Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service