Joe's Tech Review

The most up to date Tech news and Reviews by the PEOPLE!

click here PAY WATCH SMARTWATCH VIDEO

clickHERE for more information .

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For now they show us just some CGI and photoshop... I'm looking forward for a prove that there is at least one real probe

Hi Petre...
On there webpage are 2 pics of the real watch... what do you think?

Hi Joe,

I saw them too, I'm inclined to believe there are well done renders pretty well photoshoped... just my humble opinion (I'm working too inside this niche, the bulb light from my avatar is done by me from scratch)

Btw, I liked your idea of creating the ideal watch by themselves - in a way quite impossible, STILL, we can create an ideal shell (by 3D printing) in which we could place an existent hardware (I can help with this, I'm a 3D modeler), so I think with relative small amount of money we can touch the goal instead to wait for our chinese fellows to wake up from their "dream of electric sheep", what do you think about this?

Hi Petre... It's Great to have someone in your expertise as a member. For many years we have spoke about this forum trying to put out the ultimate watch phone/smart watch. I have even designed a watch which I attempted to take to one of the invention companies, but it was just to much money. click here to see joe's watch. this could be a great starting point.  As all these smart watches pop up , I see so much of my ideas in the product. I know manufacturers and companie have been visiting my site, so I think its the old ,"let me take and no one will notice" routine.

All in all I believe we can do it. What do you think?

joe

Petre said:

Btw, I liked your idea of creating the ideal watch by themselves - in a way quite impossible, STILL, we can create an ideal shell (by 3D printing) in which we could place an existent hardware (I can help with this, I'm a 3D modeler), so I think with relative small amount of money we can touch the goal instead to wait for our chinese fellows to wake up from their "dream of electric sheep", what do you think about this?

Hi Joe,

Of course, I'm in, as I said before from my point of view the project itself has very good odds

Please put all you have together (over the time things get blurry, so mostly check again all your ideas making eventually some notes) and let's think about setting a brainstorm meeting (live screen sharing)

Sincerely,

Petre

Joseph C. Grange Jr. said:

Hi Petre... It's Great to have someone in your expertise as a member. For many years we have spoke about this forum trying to put out the ultimate watch phone/smart watch. I have even designed a watch which I attempted to take to one of the invention companies, but it was just to much money. click here to see joe's watch. this could be a great starting point.  As all these smart watches pop up , I see so much of my ideas in the product. I know manufacturers and companie have been visiting my site, so I think its the old ,"let me take and no one will notice" routine.

All in all I believe we can do it. What do you think?

joe

Great.... I hope to get our special experts in on this... we actually have some documenTed experts with the same interests as we do.... I'll reach out to them or they my chime in on this topic..
Cheers
Joe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Joseph C. Grange Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service